At Family Network in-kind donated items are greatly appreciated. Each program within the Center has unique needs. Please review the programs below to identify our most needed items:
Parent/ Child Center
The Parent/Child Center can use the following in-kind donation items:
- Slide & basketball hoop for gym
- Furniture – coffee table, rocking chair, comfortable adult chairs, and bookshelves.
- Toys & books in good condition
- Art supplies (markers, paper, collage materials)
- Styrofoam trays, cardboard tubes, etc
- Paper goods – napkins, plates, cups, paper towels, plastic ware,
- Coffee and sugar & sugar substitutes for Parent Lounge
- Diapers & diaper wipes
- Cheerios for children’s snack
- Computer labels & stickers for name tags
If you are interested in donating items for the Parent/Child Center, please feel free to contact Terry Beem, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call at (847) 433-0377, extension 308.
Right From The Start Program (RFTS)
RFTS can use the following in-kind donation items:
- Packaged diapers sizes 2-4
- Frozen turkeys for Thanksgiving
- Women’s presents for mother’s day
- Children’s presents to give away at Christmas party
- Laptop computers
- Jewel gift cards
If you are interested in donating items for RFTS, please feel free to contact Nora Barquin, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her at (847) 681-0890, extension 306.
After School Activity Program (ASAP):
ASAP can use the following in-kind donation items for children from kindergarten through 5th grade:
- Gently used books and games
- Dress-up clothing
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Musical instruments
- Science materials
If you are interested in donating items for ASAP, please feel free to contact Bobbie Hinden, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or phone her at (847) 433-0377, extension 303.